National Public Speaking Championship 2021
13th March 2021
Hotel Lemon Tree Premier 2
‘MS Talks India‘ has been instrumental to provide a platform to the common man and share voice of India to promote public speaking, presentation literacy and importance of communications skills in India.
‘National Public Speaking Championship 2021′(NPSC2020) by MS Talks aims at unleashing the hidden potential of an individual and provide you with the national platform to promote yourself as a Public Speaker.
We are looking for ‘National Public Speaking Champion’ and anyone willing to be a champion can participate from anywhere in India.
Through ‘National Public Speaking Championship 2021′ we are creating awareness for the importance of communication and advocate presentation literacy by giving India it’s deserving Speaking Idol and Overall Champion of Public Speaking.
NPSC 2021 is curated by MS Talks India Founder & President- ‘Author Sherry‘, a renowned International Public Speaking Coach and TEDx Speakers Coach who has been into full-time professional speaking, public speaking training and coaching, consulting business for more than a decade.
Author Sherry is on a mission;
“To create 1 million speakers in India by 2030.”
In NPSC 2021, we will have 40 participants from age category of 12 years to 70 years. There is no category age-wise to restrict any talent with an age number. Once 40 participants are selected, the speaker’s window will get closed and our team members will contact you on how to take it further.
We will have panel of expert jury who are industry experts to judge you and decide the title winner.
Hindi and English only, You can mix and make it Hinglish as well.
Out of 8 topics, you can choose any one topic to rehearse and deliver your speech.
4.Power of Communication
8.COVID 19 – Blessing or Disguise
Projector & Screen:
A speaker can use Power-point presentation for visuals.
Time for each speaker:
7 minutes. You need to prepare accordingly. The timer will notify and strict adherence to timings will be followed.
Speakers will come well prepared and use of prop is mandatory.
- Soft Skills Score (Language, Flow of speech, Rate of Speech, etc)
- Non-verbal skills Score (Body Language, Gestures, Facial expressions, etc)
- Content Score (Content quality and Brevity)
- Presentation Skills (Delivery part)
- Prop (Any object to make your talk impactful)
Titles to be won:
- Best Soft Skills
- Best Non Verbal Skills Best Content
- Best Presentation
- Overall Champion – Founder’s choice
- Winner (1st)
- 1st Runner up(2nd)
- 2nd Runner up. (3rd)
Who all can apply:
Though it is an open competition and anyone can apply, still we would like to share the most suitable profiles to apply. For example:
- Law and Journalism Students
- Motivational speakers in India
- Public Speakers in India
- Professional Speakers in India
- Aspiring Public Speakers in India
- Trainers, Educator, Life Coach, Anchor, Emcee, etc YouTubers in India
- Influencers in India
- Social Media Influencers in India Bloggers in India
- Authors in India
Any individual across the world with good oratory and storytelling skills can participate.
How to apply:
Step no.1 – Register yourself with payment – 5,000+ GST
Choose out of payment options:
Google pay – 9899837039
Step no.2 – Fill up your personal details form- https://bit.ly/3cS7Jgv
Step no.3 – Send us your short profile and photo to be used for creating your digital poster for social media (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Branding & Marketing: Professional Digital Poster with brief profile will be created for you to share it across social media handles.
- Media Coverage: Media coverage will be available from different media partners.
- Reel: Event videos will be uploaded on the YouTube channel of MS Talks.
- Felicitation: All category winners will be felicitated by our juries and industry experts available. Even if you don’t win in any category you will be felicitated with framed certificate for your participation.
- Arrangement of unlimited refreshments. It includes, Hi-Tea with cookies, Lunch buffet (veg & non-veg available) and Evening Tea with cookies, snacks.
- Photos: Link of event photos will be shared by MS Talks team and you can pick your photos to use it for your reference.
- All necessary instruments like projector, screen, microphones – collar, cordless and stand mic will be available.
- Professional Podium will be ready for you to use the stage properly.
- Videography and Photography of each Speaker.
Audience Entry Fee:
3,000 INR/- (inclusive of GST)
(Includes: Full day meals+ Networking+ Learning from speakers)
- Each registered speaker is allowed to bring one family member/guest with them. Their entry is totally free without food coupon. You have an option to buy Food coupon of Rs.2000/-INR for extra person with speaker to be purchased from the registration desk. It includes, Hi-Tea, Lunch buffet (veg & non-veg available) and Evening Tea with snacks platter. Please note without food coupon your access to food counter is prohibited.
For example: If a speaker is coming with 3 people which means total 4 head count: Speaker entry is free as he has already registered with us
Guest 1 – Entry is free+ food coupon is chargeable which is 2,000 INR
Guest 2 – Register as an audience – 3,000 INR
Guest 3 – Register as an audience – 3,000 INR
- We request you to be professional dressed – preferably Men – With 2/3-piece suit,
Women – Saree or Suit, Business dress to appear graceful.
- Speaker individual performance raw video is chargeable post event – 500 INR and professionally edited video – 1,000 INR. You can ask Ms.Kara to arrange it for you. Her contact details – 9899837039
- Participants coming from outside Delhi have to self – arrange for their stay and travel.
- If you are travelling from a different state, we recommend you reach a day in advance to comfort yourself for the championship.
- For rehearsal by speakers the hall room will be open 7am onwards on 13 march 2021.
- All speakers are requested to reach on time who are travelling from Delhi/NCR.
If you are already a public speaking expert and a champion and looking for a national platform for yourself to speak in public, here is the golden opportunity for you.
It is an open championship; participation will be on
first come first serve basis.
What are you waiting for, register yourself now.
To your success,
International Public Speaking Coach and recognized by many as number one in India.
(Global Conference Speaker,7 times International TEDx Speaker,
3 times Josh Talks Speaker, Author of International Best Sellers)
Founder, President & Organizer
MS Talks™ India
Public Speaking Institute ™
Venue : Lemon Tree Hotels
Lemon Tree Premier 2
43-47 Sector – 29, City Center, Gurugram-122002,Haryana
Date:13th March,2021, Saturday
Time: 9am to 6.30pm
For any queries:
Write to us : email@example.com
Call or Whatsapp
+91-9899837039 – Ms.Kara
+91-9953122127 – Ms. Shikha
#NPSC2021 #MSTALKS #PublicSpeaking